Director of Admissions
The Director of Admissions will be responsible for developing and leading a comprehensive, strategic recruitment plan that generates new enrollment, supports retention of students and guides families through the admissions process for all students ECC-8th grade.
The candidate must be able to passionately communicate the mission and messaging of GRTWA to a diverse Jewish population. The candidate is also responsible for administrative matters related to the school admissions process and database and collaborating with Office of Institutional Advancement on all marketing materials, website, social media and school publications. In addition, the candidate will upport the planning and execution of recruiting events and networking opportunities that promote and attract families to GRTWA and work with Director of Outreach on a formalized Parent Ambassador program.
- Experience and proven results in independent school admissions
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Persuasive written and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Skilled in database applications, spreadsheets, admissions and enrollment reports, managing and understanding data trends and relevant statistics on admissions and re-enrollment
- Passionate about Jewish Education
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3-5 years experience in the field preferred
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to Sue Och at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Director of Admissions Position in the subject line.
We are always in need of dedicated teachers and teaching assistants to be on-call, day-to-day substitutes, full and/or part day, to fill in when our classroom staff is absent.
- Substitute teachers are needed in ECC through 8th grade, for both Judaic and general subjects.
- A love of children is required
- Previous experience is desirable but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of college is required, preferably in a related field.
- A teaching certificate/experience is desirable but not required.
- Though you may be called the morning you are needed, we will call you in advance whenever possible.
- You will be asked to submit to a criminal background check and provide proof of legal status to work.
If you are interested in being put on our substitute list or would like more information, please contact Donna Pradith at email@example.com or 973-584-5530, ext 3014.